Friday 31 May 2013

1st Holy Communion card with Image by Maurie Manning, Marianne and Spellbinder Dies

1st Holy Communion card with Image by Maurie Manning, Marianne and Spellbinder Dies

I'm being asked more and more now to make cards for boys. I used to avoid these as I always found them quite hard, I mean if you can't add ribbons and flowers what do you make.
Then I found the KennyK and Mo Manning digi images along with a few others and it kinda changed my whole attitude to boys cards, I'm having real fun playing with these now.

This card is for a 1st Holy Communion and they wanted it quite decorative, which is just up my street.
It's one of two cards I made for the Godmother and Parents to give.

This fantastic little image is a Mo Manning Digi and as the little boy concerned has red hair -
I just had to give this image that too.



Products used -

Image by Maurie J Manning
Dies - by Spellbinders, Lacy Circles, Crosses Two
Corner Die - by Marianne Designs
Circles - by Crafts Too
White Card - Centura Pearl Gold from Crafters Companion
Blue Card - from Papermilldirect
Coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
Ribbon, Buttons and Gems from Stash


Challenges -


Blog Candy - herecometheboys



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, please let me know, it's good to hear from you :)