Tuesday 30 April 2013

21st Birthday with KennyK and Spellbinders

21st Birthday with KennyK's Queens Cutie Digi and Spellbinders

Just a very quick posting today as I'm so busy, busy, busy - so many things seem to be happening now and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with all the cards I've been asked to make. I have loads of others to put up and I'll get there eventually :)

This one is for the girlfriend of a lovely guy in work and I wanted it to look young and springy and romantic. I'm just loving these little bitty blossom dies, it's great being able to make your own flowers in any colour.
Oh and she's driving a black mini car, hence the little mini embellishment - I did put her name and age on the number plate but it's quite hard to see.

I won this little digi stamp Queens Cutie from kennykdownloads in a kennykkraftykrew challenge - isn't she lovely. ( http://kennykdownloads.contentshelf.com/product?product=I1301140000006F5 )




Products used -

Digi Stamp - Queens Cutie - Kennykdownloads.com
Dies - Spellbinders Grand Big Scalloped Circles - Bitty Blossoms - Foliage
Lacy circles
Crafts too - circle die
Marianne LR0157 Fern Flowers
Heart Punch
Tiny roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Backing Paper - Digi from Katarina Art
Coloured with a mix of Letraset Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
Ribbon and Gems from stash


Challenges - #141 tic-tac-toe, 3 down --- Embellies, Ribbon, Image & Pink 

and


WINNER - this card won the "KennyKKraftyKrew Challenge 141" -
look at what I won - Marianne Design goodies

and

It made the TOP 5 in the "Love to Create Challenge" :D


10 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea how wonderful creation this is? Cheerful and same time very sweet and really stands out. I'm so glad I saw this on KennyK KK site.
    Your colouring is smooth, layout is gorgeous. All little details, gems around the frame, bow colours... Well, this is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Annemaritta, how lovely of you to message me. It went down well with the recipient too, I was so glad and now I've got orders for another two - thats a lot of little flowers to make :)

      Delete
  2. What a stunning card! Fantastic colours and just love your flowers.

    Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing! Thank you for the advice about red colours. I will try them all and practice a bit more.

    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Your card is truly amazing! Love the image and all of the embellishments! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, this card was for a lovely person and I wanted it to be extra special and it was so nice to win on the Kennykkraftykrew Challenge blog again - I love looking at all the entries on the blogs and the design team samples - lots of inspiration to be had there :)
    Jeannie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea she is kewl like dat!!! Lovin her entire surroundings!Thank you for joining with us over at Love to Create Challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, lovely painting.

    ReplyDelete

If you like this, please let me know, it's good to hear from you :)