Friday 15 March 2013

21st Birthday Card with KennyK's, Boogie Down Digi and Spellbinders Dies

21st Birthday Card with KennyK's, Boogie Down Digi and Spellbinders Dies

Yes, I'll admit it, I'm addicted to these digi'sfrom KennyK and I love bold bright colours.
The spec for this card was for a girl with bright red (Ginger) hair who loves music and goth colours,
so I went with red and black as those are two of my favourite colours too.
I've had this little digi for a while now, so she's long overdue an airing.




Products used -

Digital Stamp - Boogie Down from Kennykdownloads.com
Background paper - can't remember name but pretty sure I bought it, a while back,
in my local craft shop - Doodle Craft
Coloured Card - Papermilldirect
Dies - Spellbinders Labels 20, Parisian Accents, Lacey Circles
A variety of Heart and Circle Punches
Gems from Stash
Coloured with Promarkers

http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-134-happy-birthday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this, please let me know, it's good to hear from you :)